Although protein is a therapeutic substance for hair, it is necessary to take care of the hair perfectly after applying it to keep it as long as possible, and to maintain the health of the hair.
Protein is one of the hair treatments that has spread widely during the recent period. Most women prefer getting silky and smooth straight hair without having to exert a lot of effort to do that, as the protein helped to get all of this almost always without doing daily hairdressing to get Perfect hair.
Hair protein benefits:
Hair mainly consists of protein, but with the passage of time and with the use of shampoo and chemicals on the hair it becomes fragile and rough. The protein came to eliminate all these problems thanks to the natural compounds and amino acids it contains. Its benefits are summarized as follows:
- It makes hair silky smooth for a period of 5-9 months.
- It removes frizz and curls.
- It makes hair look shiny.
- It treats hair problems such as falling and split ends.
- It solves the problem of light hair and makes it thicker.
- Reduces the use of a blow dryer, which is a major cause of hair problems.
When to wash hair after protein:
The answer to this question depends on the type of protein used. There are protein types that hair is washed right after, and other types wait about 5 days for the hair to be washed after it, otherwise the desired result will not be obtained.
In general, we advise not to over-wash the hair after making the protein, as twice a week is sufficient, because frequent use of water and shampoo on the protein-treated hair causes the protein to be removed faster, and the salts and chlorine found in the water lead to hair damage and damage to its health.
Hair care tips after protein:
- You must use a medical quality shampoo free of any chemicals that may harm the health of hair, and avoid using shampoo that contains sodium and replace it with a protein-rich one.
- Replace tap water with mineral water, as the first one contains chlorine, while the second one is pure chlorine-free, and therefore you should refrain from swimming completely after protein, and in the event that you have to wear a swim cap that will protect hair from the damage of chlorine in the water.
- Avoid dyeing protein-treated hair, as the dye contains ammonia and oxygen, which causes hair to fall out and fall out.
- Avoid completely using oil baths, which will cause protein loss within a short period.
In the end, it is preferable to keep hair away from any source of heat.
Masks for hair after protein:
Shea butter and olive oil mask for hair after protein:
Mix equal quantities of olive oil and shea butter to obtain a homogeneous mixture, then apply the mask to the hair completely from the roots to the ends, and after 35 minutes rinsed well, and repeated use twice a week.
Milk mask for hair after protein:
An appropriate amount of milk is placed in a spray can, after which the hair is completely sprinkled with milk and covered with a plastic cap for about 40 minutes, then rinsed well, and this mask is repeated twice a week.
Mayonnaise for hair after protein:
Mayonnaise is applied directly to the hair, and after an hour has passed, it is well washed, and the treatment is repeated once a week.